- Pin compatible, timing compatible replacement for the industry standard 68HC05 family CPU
- New 68HC705C8A Mode
- 78HC705C12A Mode
- Fully static design supports operation from 0 to 4.2 MHz at 5 volts
- Embedded memory with:
- 352/176/304 bytes of RAM in C9A/C12A/C8A mode
- 15,932/12,092/7,774 bytes of Flash in C9A/C12A/C8A mode
- Advanced peripherals including:
- Three 8-bit parallel I/O ports
- One 7-bit input-only port
- 16-bit timer with input capture and output compare
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
- UART (SCI) with independent baud rate selection and receiver wake up function
- Watchdog timer
- Clock Monitor
- 5 Interrupt sources, including the port B pins
- High current drive on PC7
- Bootstrap mode
- Multiple power saving modes
- On chip crystal oscillator
- Flash memory allows reprogramability
- Available in 44-pin PLCC package
- -40°C to +85°C operating temperature
- Direct replacement for Freescale 68HC705C9A microcontroller
- Direct replacement for Freescale 68HC705C8A microcontroller
- Implemented with the Tekmos Customer Configured Microprocessor (CCM) technology
The TK68HC705C9A is a derivative of the HC05 microcontroller architecture. With a rich set of RAM, ROM, and Flash memory and a full set of peripherals, the TK68HC705C9A is well suited to a variety of controller tasks. The part has been designed to be a drop-in replacement for the Freescale 68HC705C9A or 68HC705C8A, with identical code execution, pin compatibility, and equivalent timing.
The program storage in the TK68HC705C9A is implemented with flash memory. This memory can be erased and reprogrammed as desired.
In addition to the C12A emulation mode, Tekmos has added a C8A emulation mode. This mode modifies the pinout to match the C8A configuration.
The TK68HC705C9A can be ordered directly from Tekmos.
Phone: 512-342-9871Fax: 512-342-9873
The data sheet is available here TK68HC05 B Microcontrollers.